Friday, June 26, 2009

PROUD OF YOU


I love this song. I listened to it so many times, but it's till wonderful with me !
Think song is so touch, I had heard so many songs, but I'm always faithful to this one, other one only keep me from days, but this song is forever, love it without cause, and my favorite part is the last two sentences, meaningful!
There's like three versions of this song...original is the cantonese version by Joey Yung, this one's by Fiona Fung? and now I heard there's an english demo version by some jap singer used for final fantasy? O.o?
It was originally sung by Joey Yung... She has angelic voice, its crystal clear, and her accent is cute.I also love her voice..
Indeed...this is truely a masterpiece.Combined this song with this place.
Ahhhh I got a relaxing feeling too.
Midway City, CA 92655
Thu Nhat Anh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment