Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can we be together...fate is fate...


Someone say love will lead you to do the right thing...but for me...just happened...love leaded me do the wrong thing...
We was so in love that why we thought everything was simple...
We was so in love that why we thought honesty was enough...
I lost my dignity because I follow to my heart...first time in my life I regret of that...
My parents was so proud of me...but just 1 night...I broke it....I put my parents down...
I cant leave you but I can be even harder leave my parents behind....
Dont know what to do now...should I drop it or should I handle it... should I give you up to make my parents happy or should I choose you to be disappointed by my parents...
Why's this situation too hard to get a way out...
Why do people think so complicated...
If just only me to be hurted...it would be easier to move on...
My stupidity...my bad...my fault....
Midway, CA 92655
Thu Nhat Anh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment