Tuesday, June 23, 2009

If tomorrow never comes...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs

My Dad died at 10.25.2004, but he knew how much I loved him.I always tried to show him and I told him often how much he means to me.I miss him very much forever.
This is such a pretty song, it always makes me teary because so many people (including myself) have lost people we love who never knew how much we cared for them...
It's time like then you wish you could have turned the clock back, even just for a few moments so you could tell them how much you loved them...

Midway City, CA 92655

Thu Nhat Anh Nguyen

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely understand how your feeling is because my super grandfather passed away nearly 2 years. I will never forget him and never stop dreaming about him. Everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how you feel... I'm sure he knows how much you cared for him, and I know that the memories you had with him will be with you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words.Hope everything is well with you!

    ReplyDelete