Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera

I have read the Phantom of the Opera – the original novel by Gaston Leroux , but I prefer the movie. There are many differences between them.
This is my favourite version. No doubt of it.
This song is absolutely amazing. Very powerful and breathtaking. I get goosebumps every time I listen to it. I love the movie to. In my opinion this is the second best song. I think 'The mirror' is the best.
Sarah Is a great singer,and Sarah's voice is really good, but the guy playing the phantom (Steve Harley) isn't the best singer ever. I really don't get that mask either.........he look so weird, especially at
1:54 and 2:12.
And the end of the movie isn't bad. You just have to understand the meaning of all movie. Then you see why she stayed with Raoul.
When I was younger, I was terrified... Not only are the vocals horrible, to me at least to me,(I don't mean to offend, too much anyway) but the video itself was poorly done. I didn't like this at all
If it weren't for the fact that I find Sarah so ridiculously gorgeous, I would be vomiting along a level unprecedented in human history right now.
This is terrible! maybe, it was good for the 80's.It’s my favorite song from the play and movie but the play version is better I still love it.
In my opinion, you should hear it when Sarah Brightman sings it she was the original Christine and Webber had her in mind when writing the part Of Christine.
Midway City, CA 92655
Thu Nhat Anh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment